So i'll be reading to a class of second graders tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous about it. The thought of it is slightly more terrifying than any stage I've ever been on. Guess we'll see how it goes.
I hate to reference this movie..but it's very much like the obsessed at the work place. A woman is out there peyton manning her vj at me and it's at the point where I get mad. I want to yell at her. I want to be like look leave me alone. Nothing against her..but it's just like stop putting me in this position you know. I'm single...but it still rubs me the wrong way you know. Stop acting like a smut. How do you expect me to respect you? It's very difficult..and I get mad at myself for thinking disrespectful things sometimes but she's just been real innapropriate as of late. I did feel bad yesterday as she was making a genuine attempt to be nice and invite me to this hip hop show that's going on in the area. She handed me the flier like "Here's something I thought you'd be interested in. I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." In which I politely declined..and just like that it's like she flipped a switch and was back to acting ridiculous. Someone told me she's trying to get cut. I have no comment on that.
I want to see the terminator movie. Guess I'll have to see how this weekend goes. My friends are moving to alexandria...looks like I'll be the odd man out yet again, pun intended, as they move closer and closer to dc...and I remain at home...being a bum. Imma need this law school thing to pop off..but you can't rush progress they say. All in good time.
These mornings have been surprisingly cold recently. I have no interest in checking out the eminem album.
Went out went with my friends this weekend. It was cool. I have to say I did envy my friends dancing. The thing is..we were at a bar..it was a nice mixed crowd..but the people in there weren't really dancing on beat and I felt awkward and uncomfortable dancing with them. Imagine that..feeling uncomfortable for being on beat...they kind of just hopped around. It was cool though. I had a fun time. It was raining hard..but you can't really complain if you have an umbrella. More than words she says. Dreams don't fail me now..so far so good. It's kind of weird but borderline deja vu. Nothing out of the ordinary but it is what it is. What's in a name? She was a fan of jon and kate plus 8..just look at them noooow. No excuse for cheating..she did treat ol dude pretty bad. I felt bad for him. I've found that it doesn't take much effort to be twice the g that i appear considering that I don't posses much g-dom on appearance alone. "My stomach hurts" Is that like a catch phrase for women? Goodness. peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment