I feel like there's not enough caffeine in the world that can brighten my day today-for whatever reason. I can't quite put my finger on it but I find myself getting really irritated and annoyed at every little thing. I hopped up out of the bed this morning like "eff yall. burn in hell. die slow." for no reason. It's weird..because on the outside I'm being a grumpy old man and mean mugging..but internally I'm thinking to myself "wow..it's not that serious..why am I in such a bad mood?" I can't explain it. Mean girl and I over here having moments and being terrible people at work and talking about the coonery that was the BET awards(which i enjoyed but won't admit it.) Mean girl has been cool in my book ever since she told old broad to "stop looking up vacations you're never going to go on because you can't afford them" in which i did an and1 style flooding of the court and a head nod in her direction signaling a silent high five. I'm pretty sure old broad and mean girl are cool(to an extent..) as in they can coexist. Damn I work with a lot of females. Chilled with miss london the other day. We went to see transformers 2. Didn't get to see all of it...she owes me a movie. There were about 30 minutes left. Transformers was a long ass movie though. We'll be seeing far less of each other anyway-unfortunately. Twas nice while it lasted. Mean girl was trying to explain to me the difference between a new york bagel and a regular bagel. It's all in a name am I right? She's like "ooh i've been craving a new york bagel for so long" Have you? She went to some fashion school in new york..she wants to live a certain lifestyle. I don't know why but that seems to be her thing. That's cool though. Can't be mad at her for that. Lunch is so far away. Looks like my bug bites are going away. I had a picnic planned for friday but it no longer looks possible-perhaps saturday? Anyone want a baby turtle?
Speaking of babies....these past 3-4 years..everyone has been getting knocked up and for what? I still have loans to pay off and high ass car insurance..you think i have time to be looking after the peasant baby of some hoodrat i knocked up? no sir that aint me. a bit harsh...but all in jest of course :). peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment